Lewes Counseling LLC provides mental health services and educational programs for individuals and families. We offer compassionate care and individualized treatment to support the emotional well-being of the client.
- Youth or adults adjusting to significant life events
- Personal growth
- Relationships (gottman.com)
- Family Transitions
- Managing Stress
- Sexual minority youth (GLBTQ) topics
- Positive Parenting (Triple P) (PCIT)
- Youth who have experienced trauma (TF CBT)
- Senior topics
- Assessment and care coordination
- Long Term Care resources
- Collaborate with healthcare providers & state representatives to address individual needs
- Follow through and ensure understanding of referrals
- Assist in coping with loss of independence & grief
- Family education
Education & workshops are also available and tailored to your group’s need such as
- RESPECT – Reducing Health Risks for Sexual Minority Youth – Respect Workshop, created by the American Psychological Association. Currently offering workshops in partnership with Delaware Department of Education (see Resources tab, GLBTQ links) and American Psychological Association.
- Separating & Divorcing Parent Education Program – Mandated by DSCYF. Classes held monthly on a Saturday. (visit Parenting Classes)
- Teen Support Group
- Project Affirm Youth Group – AFFIRM is an eight module intervention focused on reducing depression and improving coping skills (see Resources tab, GLBTQ links)
- Parenting Tips (Nemours Parenting Tips)
- Relaxation, Mindfulness, and Yoga
- Professional Consultation & Clinical Supervision
Currently accepting self- pay, and in network with Medicare, United Healthcare, Highmark Delaware (BCBS), Health Options, AmeriHealth, Aetna, Core Source, ComPsych, Tricare and some EAPs. Clients are asked to contact their insurer prior to appointment date so that they are familiar with their plan and financial responsibility (copays, coinsurance, deductible etc). Payment is required at time of service.
Currently accepting new individual clients at 1408 Savannah Road, Lewes, DE.
Please call 302-430-2127 to schedule an appointment.